We're a consignment shop, and a social enterprise--and we can't provide customers with great deals without you!
When you do your next closet clear-out, if you find yourself with in-season, gently used articles that you're just not using anymore, bring them in to us and make some money. If they sell, great! You get 40% of the sale!
How it works:
- Give us a call to set up an appointment for drop-off.
- You bring in your in-season (you'd wear it in the next 30-60 days) name brand and designer articles that are no more than1 - 2 years old. The articles must be in great condition: clean, no signs of wear, and neatly hung or folded and ready to use.
- If it's something that fits our current needs, we will take your product in on consignment.
- If you change your mind, or you want your items back, the product may be retrieved by you at any time within 30 days of consignment. After this time, the product will be considered abandoned.
- After 60 days, the products are removed from the main store floor and set aside as donations to the Mental Health Association of Nova Scotia. We hold a GIANT yard sale every summer, and all the proceeds are donated to the Mental Health Association of Nova Scotia.
- We've raised well over $10,000 so far through the sale and our fashion shows!
What's in it for me?
Your clothes get another chance at life instead of spending their time at the landfill.
40% of whatever the items sell for.
Tax-free shopping any day you drop off new articles.
Check in with us after 30 days, and we'll be able to show what's sold so far on your account. This is redeemable in store credit, or in cash. We process cash payments once a week, so please give us a call so we can make sure yours is prepared for you on pickup day.
Any time you use your credit on a purchase, you receive an additional 10% worth of store credit. I.e. If you have $27.50 to spend, that becomes $30.25 to be applied to your purchase!
Worst case scenario? Your item doesn't sell and you donate your clothing to a really great cause that helps out our local community. Win-win-win.
Are you already a client?